The Document Controller (DC) will be responsible for document control, document quality check, storage of documents according to an agreed communication matrix and the document workflow. Review the document for its quality and validity and if required advise the project responsible of a need to improve/correct. The DC is not responsible for the content but the final responsible for document quality and meta data and so the judgement is to be respected in this regard. You will also ensure that reviews from safety perspectives are done prior (such as certificates validity) to release.
For every asset being handed to operations over you prepare the full document package and report to the Site manager. High volume processing of as-built information; due to the large volume of information, particularly as-built information for turbines, there can be handling faults in incorrect documents being provided or where serial numbers or other manual entries are incorrect. There for a high level of accuracy is requested from the document controller.
Your main responsibility will be conveying technical information into clear and concise maintenance folders used by Service management and Service technicians. These activities may also include regular meetings about documents to receive, format and quality checks as well maintain the agreed delivery dates.
In order to succeed in this position:
- you will need experience in managing technical documentation (3-5 years).
- You are good at communicating and have excellent English skills both orally and in writing.
- You are proficient in MS-Office applications and document management systems.
- You are excellent in gathering, systemizing and structuring complex information from engineers and other stakeholders.
- It is vital that you understand the importance of adhering to safe working practices while producing high quality, clear and concise documentation. To this extent you are structured and must be curious on the technical details and able to communicate and collaborate with both engineers and service technicians.
In addition you:
- have linguistic skills as well as technical flair
- are proactive in your work and approach to assignments
- can work independently as well as contributing to teamwork
- have a proven track record of keeping your deadlines
- are outgoing and able to network with colleagues across the company
NOTE: As of Covid-19 situation you must be able to independently work from a Home office, during the course of the project you must be able to travel to the client site in Friesland when needed.
Our latest jobs
Johannesburg South Africa
₹400000 - ₹600000
Mexico Distrito Federal
MEX$30000 - MEX$30000
Ciudad de México
₹300000 - ₹400000
Mexico DF Distrito Federal
20 November 2020