You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
To strengthen our client's team, we are looking for a skilled Electrical Designer.
You will prepare Electrical layouts / drawings and conceptual designs for Basic and Detailed Scope (2D drawings and 3D Modeling).
Principal Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare design drawings, like layout, schematic and connection drawings
- Interface with other design disciplines e.g., Piping, CSA and mechanical
- Revamp site surveys to be conducted as required
- Work sharing coordination between our client's Amsterdam office and other offices worldwide
- Become proficient in 2D and 3D CAD and modelling capabilities
- Check electrical drawings /layouts and documents
- Perform squad check of vendor drawings
- Travel, as required
- Participate in department training
- Experience with Scrum, Lean, Agile Methodologies or willingness to learn in practice
Basic Job Requirements:
- Bachelor or Masters degree in engineering
- 5-10 years of work-related experience
- Fluent in English, both written & verbal, German and/or Dutch are an advantage
- Knowledge of work processes
- Flexible and willing to travel
- Preferred candidate lives in Europe
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
₹ 800000 - ₹ 1200000
$ 25 Per Hour
United States Mount Vernon
CA$ 100000 - CA$ 130000
Netherlands Europoort Rotterdam
Netherlands Amsterdam area
22 September 2023