We currently seek a high caliber Electrical Engineer for a long-term basis within our client’s team of experienced professionals. Based in Ridgecrest, CA
If you are an Electrical Engineer looking for a challenge, then our client has a challenge for you.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
• Analyses and calculations in the preparation and review of final detailed working drawings. comparative cost analysis, Request for Proposal (RFPs), and project specifications for a wide variety of facility types for multi-discipline and/or electrical engineering projects.
• Performance of Quality Control and Quality Assurance and reviews of drawings. Specifications, calculations, cost estimates, and studies by other engineers.
• Review and approve contractor's submittals for conformance with the requirements of the contract drawings and specifications. Review and approve shop drawings. samples of materials and components, catalog information, certificates of compliance. Value Engineering Change Proposals (VECPs); and provide technical responses to Requests for Information (RFls).
• Ensure requests for deviations or changes to any terms and conditions of the contract are coordinated and approved as appropriate with PM, CM, and contracting officer.
• Attend post-award contract meetings, such as post-award kickoff meetings (PAK). Pre-construction conferences, informal or formal partnering meetings, schedule acceptance meeting. design review meetings, weekly progress meetings, and Facility Turnover Planning Meetings (NAVFAC Red Zone).
• Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering (or certified equivalent).
• A minimum of I0 years of Experience as an Engineer on commercial/Industrial type facilities contracts with at least five (5) valued in excess of $10 million.
• Ability and willingness to traverse construction jobsites.
• Experience with the use of Autodesk software. Microsoft Office products, electrical engineer ing design and analysis software (e.g. SKM, and other applicable DoD computer systems and software used by the Command
• Must be able to use P6 software
• Registration as a Professional Engineer (PE)
• Knowledge of DoD and Navy guide specifications, criteria and policy, industry codes and standards, and standard practices as related to electrical engineering design including the National Electrical Code, National Electrical Safety Code. and the International Building Code, Knowledge of local, state, federal, and foreign country laws, codes, and other statutory requirements affecting electrical engineering desi throughout the area of responsibility.
Employment Type: Contract
Location of Position: Ridgecrest, CA
Location Type: Government site
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Ora Chak; email: Ora.Chak@trsstaffing.com
TRS Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. Employment decisions are based on job related criteria and not on the basis of any unlawful criteria. We ensure equal access to employment opportunities, services, and programs.
Must have legal right to work in the United States. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Our latest jobs
St. Croix California
Mount Pleasant South Carolina
$130000 - $150000
Mount Pleasant South Carolina