Spartanburg South Carolina
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
This position offers significant opportunities for growth within a well-established manufacturing facility.
• Responsible for control panel design and layout per customer requirements
• Create bills of material and detailed electrical drawing for assembly
• Build, wire, troubleshoot and test control panels
• Work with manufacturing on assembly and test of control systems
• PLC and HMI programming as needed
• Travel to specific customer/vendor sites when required (5%-10%)
• Coordinate with and consult other workers to design, lay out, or detail components and systems or resolve problems
• Check dimensions of materials to be used and assign numbers to the materials
• Perform research, write and edit equipment manuals and installation guides
• Provide technical training on equipment as needed
• Additional related projects and responsibilities as required by management
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
• 3+ Years’ electrical panel design experience
• Knowledge of all four areas of control: Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Mechanics and Electronics
• Knowledge of electrical circuits, electronic devices, motors, motor control, inverter drives, sensors, and cameras
• Ability to work with and distinguish color coded materials
• Knowledge of design codes and standards (NEC, NFPA79, OSHA, UL508A)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
• EPLAN Design software experience preferred
Background Check and Drug Screen Required, prior to employment
Due to the nature of the work and the product created, this position may require someone to list up to 50lbs, carry objects over a distance, bend, twist, squat, climb ladders, stand for extended periods of time, use tools requiring manual dexterity, and operate powered industrial equipment.
TRS is an equal-opportunity employer. We appreciate all interest in this position, however only those candidates who most closely match the client’s requirements will be contacted to discuss a potential interview.
Our latest jobs
CA$60000 - CA$65000
$100000 - $120000
MEX$10000 - MEX$12000
MEX$25000 - MEX$28000
$110000 - $150000
San Leandro California