You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
We currently seek a high caliber Superintendent for a long-term basis within our client’s team of experienced professionals. Based in Los Angeles, CA (zip code 90045).
• Craft certification, training, and experience appropriate for assignment scope; directly related experience equal to thirteen (13) years; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements
• Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and other stakeholders
• Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
• Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines
• Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
Other Job Requirements:
• Typically, direct subordinate Craft Superintendents, and other craft supervision positions such as General Foremen and Foremen; depending on job size and complexity; this position is the first to begin directing construction activities composed of crews involving multiple crafts
• Typically serve as lead person to coordinate all activities within their assigned scope in an active construction work area
• Coordinate and implement indirect activities, internal and external, required to support a productive construction execution; including functional staff support, support craft activities, and any other resource necessary to assure a safe and quality execution
• Generally responsible to assure all work undertaken is within approved scope boundaries and is in full compliance with all pertinent requirements
• May represent the company as the in situ senior staff position directly overseeing and responsible for the work performed by construction craftsmen
• Proven ability promoting outstanding customer service and client relations
• Excellent skill
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
CA$ 100000 - CA$ 130000
CA$ 110000 - CA$ 130000
$ 27 Per Hour
United States Aliso Viejo
27 February 2024
16 February 2024