Provide electrical expertise in all facilities of the onshore infrastructure and systems. Planned Maintenance and reactive diagnosis and repairs on all electrical systems down to component level. Oversee, manage and train a local national workforce to increase their competence and knowledge.
• Maintain and repair onshore electrical systems including Switchgear, main 1000 KVA C32 generators, smaller generators (7.5 to 365 KVA), motors, pumps, fire alarm system, lenel security access system, main transformers, and main UPS systems.
• QA/QC & inspection of work of all trainee National craftsmen.
• Act as fire warden and holder of master keys in the event of locked-out problems.
• Ensure all eMERGE PPM programs are carried out in accordance with eMERGE PPM Plan
• Participate in start up and commissioning of new facilities and equipment.
• Assist HVAC Techs with electrical issues.
• Multi-skilled an advantage. (Plumbing, Potable Water Systems, Building and Construction, Keys/Locks
• Fluent in English Language
• Spanish language skills an advantage but not essential.
• Experienced working in the on & offshore oil industry desirable.
• Experienced working as an Expat in remote location essential
EDUCATION / TRAINING REQUIREMENTS:
• Essential: Journeyman certificates (or equivalent) in Electrical.
• Desirable: Journeyman certificates (or equivalent) in Plumbing, Potable water systems
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Emma Murphy. Email: Emma.Murphy@Fluoris.com.
TRS Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. Employment decisions are based on job related criteria and not on the basis of any unlawful criteria. We ensure equal access to employment opportunities, services, and programs.
Must have legal right to work in the United States. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Our latest jobs
£100000 - £120000
£65000 - £75000
₹800000 - ₹1000000
Noida Uttar Pradesh
Mexico DF Distrito Federal