· Assist PM in development of construction programme, short term look ahead planning reports, equipment and materials schedules.
· Put site safety starter pack in place and participate in HSEQ plan.
· Method statement and Risk Assessment preparation and review with sub-contractor.
· Review construction drawings and sign off
· Assist in benchmarking installation practices and Quality procedures
· Develop a daily key action plan that includes HSEQ, productivity and people management.
· Attend/Chair internal meetings with sub-contractors.
· Ensure that all variations are picked up in conjunction with PM and QS.
· Ensure labour allocation sheets are being completed by sub-contractors.
· Effectively manage sub-contractor supervision to enable efficient productivity
· Ensure tool box talks, inductions and safety briefings are being carried out.
· Plan and co-ordinate delivery of materials and plant.
· Liaise with commissioning engineer in ensuring all systems are tested, demonstrated and handover.
· Ensure all statutory notices, schematics, wall charts are in place on site in accordance with project completion checklist.
· Recognised Electrical apprenticeship / trade cert coupled with a minimum of 5 years Site Management experience
· Experience in managing Electrical design and build projects in-excess of €7 million.
· You will ideally be in possession of; IOSH certificate managing safety; IOSH certificate in environmental management and general NEBOSH certificate but not essential.
· Possess strong computer abilities
· Communications – A strong communicator with excellent verbal and writing proficiency. Ability to lead presentations to larger audiences.
· Planning and Organising - An organised and adaptable individual with a flexible approach to work. Ability to manage and prioritise when leading multiple projects.
· Deep understanding of constructability of projects.
· Strong Commercial awareness.
· Ability to work on own initiative and build and manage a team.
If this role is of interest to you then email your CV to Jimmy Holly at TRS Staffing for a confidential call back.
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job. TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
Our latest jobs
£40000 - £60000
CA$150000 - CA$200000
£70000 - £80000
45000 - 60000
£65000 - £75000
CA$90000 - CA$120000