United Kingdom Woking
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
- Ensure electrical equipment is maintained to optimise availability
- Ensure safe isolation practices are carried out
- Carry out LV switching as required.
- Complete routine maintenance, fault diagnosis, corrective maintenance and installation of electrical and electronic equipment
- Carry out a planned maintenance programme, meeting statutory and vendor requirements, ensuring that all work is recorded accurately
- Ensure all electrical supplies for life support and safety systems are maintained and available
- Co-ordinate with operations personnel for start-up and shut-down of electrical equipment
- Ensure all electrical equipment located in hazardous areas have correct 'ex' rating for the correct hazardous zone and installed and maintained in accordance with current legislation
- Perform in an emergency role as defined by the Company Emergency Response Procedure Manual and Station Bill
- Safeguard the availability and operating condition so that production targets are achieved
- Ensure stock of ready use electrical spares are maintained and highlight any new items which are required to maintain critical spares stock
- Seek to improve maintenance performance by the application of appropriate tactics; RCM, skills and experience
- Act as performing Authority and Isolating authority for electrical work scopes
- Operate at a minimum of Authorised Electrical Person level with the possibility of working towards Senior Authorised Electrical Person.
- HV / LV switching would be preferred or aptitude to proceed to this Level
ISSOW Performing Authority (PA) and Isolating Authority (IA)
A recognised apprenticeship or training scheme
A minimum City & Guilds or equivalent, with an ONC or equivalent preferred
To apply for this opportunity please contact Chan Savani (email@example.com) or apply via the link below.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
United States Sugarland
CA$ 70 Per Hour
United Kingdom Farnborough
Netherlands Bergen op Zoom
CA$ 120000 - CA$ 150000
CA$ 110 Per Hour
16 February 2024