Location: Johannesburg - Bedfordview
Contract/ Perm: Perm
• Salary negotiable depending on experience and value candidate will add to the company. We have no gender or age preferences and are more interested in the competence of the person. There will be a three  month probation period after which if both parties are agreeable, the position will become permanent. Situated in Johannesburg - Bedfordview
Compulsory - A Civil Engineering Degree
• Position in Engineering Underwriting department
• Work will relate to the following (Training will be given to candidates in all parts of the work mentioned below)
• Underwrite, rating and risk analysis and quote on new business.
• Negotiating and pricing underwriting risks.
• Adhere treaty requirements.
• Renewal of business.
• SASRIA ratings
• Negotiate renewals with Brokers / Reinsurers.
• Assist colleagues with technical queries.
• Develop market presence and build relationships with brokers with a view to obtainingnew business.
• Respond to queries and resolve them satisfactorily within scope of authority.
• Ensure accuracy of outgoing documentation is up to company standards.
• Facilitate and assist with queries from the Underwriting, Claims, Marketing and accounts departments.
• Must be hardworking and prepared to go the extra mile.
• Looking for an achiever and fast learner.
"You must be able to attend a local interview to be considered for this role"
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant South African legislation. As per legislation, due consideration is given to previously disadvantaged individuals.
Our latest jobs
Doha Middle East
$30000 - $40000
AJMAN Middle East
$60000 - $75000
CA$80000 - CA$110000
MEX$30000 - MEX$30000
Del. Benito Juárez Distrito Federal
Ekurhuleni South Africa
20 November 2020