This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
In this very exciting role, the qualified candidate will be an important member of the local environmental team. Some duties include supporting clients with their contaminated sites, providing environmental advice, and assisting with preparing and coordinating permit application. This candidate will have a focus on regional commercial and industrial environment site assessment and remediation projects.
- Supporting clients with their environmental management projects
- Completion of all stages of environmental site assessments
- Participation in the planning and execution of other environmental projects and field programs
- Leading environmental site assessment projects as the project manager
- Preparing and adhering to site-specific health and safety plans
- Coordinating subcontracting specialties as required and supervising subcontractors for ground disturbance and utility location
- Minimum of 4 years of previous related work experience
- Degree in Environmental Engineering or other applicable post-secondary education
- Registration in good standing as a professional engineer or geologist, or applicable designation in BC, or eligibility to be registered
- Demonstrated experience with proposal preparation, and environmental site assessments
- Construction related experience is an asset
- Contaminated sites experience is a must
PLEASE NOTE: Only those eligible to work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Salary ranges are estimated, and may be negotiable depending on the candidate's level and quantity of experience.
Our latest jobs
€30000 - €35000
CA$65 per hour
Vancouver British Columbia
£40000 - £55000
MEX$30000 - MEX$50000
Del. Benito Juárez Distrito Federal
£35000 - £60000
London United Kingdom
Mexico DF Distrito Federal
£50000 - £60000
20 March 2020
19 February 2020