United States Austin
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
• Collaborate with the Operations Environmental teams, Regional Operations, Fleet Engineering, Business Development, and Maintenance and Reliability to manage the submittal of compliance reports including NSPS, Subpart W, Emission Event, OOOO, and OOOOa and other required reports.
• Manage and execute the preparation of EPA Subpart W reports for various assets including sourcing data, summarizing emissions, and reduction opportunities
• Develop and implement environmental compliance programs and tools in accordance with federal and state regulations or internal company requirements (e.g. NSPS JJJJ, NSPS OOOO/OOOOa, NESHAPs ZZZ, etc).
• Prepare complex air permit applications for oil and gas facilities
• Gather, maintain, and analyze datasets to monitor and calculate emissions. Continuously improves data quality and integrity.
• Collaborate with Technical Services and Operations Performance Management teams to automate data compilation from company locations, databases, and applications to analyze asset-specific throughput, and environmental compliance data points.
• Partner with Technical Services and Field Operations teams to confirm regulation applicability analysis for Major Maintenance projects and new equipment acquisitions and construction for current compression units and station sites.
• Evaluate, purchase, and troubleshoot Catalytic Converter, Muffler, AFR design and provide support for contract quoting including Engine Pedigree approval
• Advise and potentially represent the Company in dealings with agencies (federal, state, and local), trade associations, and other partners.
• Solve unique and complex problems and develop solutions for changing regulatory environment at the state and local level and advise on technical standards
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Netherlands The Hague region
United Kingdom Woking
₹ 2500000 - ₹ 3200000
Netherlands Europoort Rotterdam
₹ 2000000 - ₹ 3000000
United Kingdom Farnborough
₹ 800000 - ₹ 4800000
22 September 2023