You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
• Responsible for evaluating RFP/Tender specifications and drawings
• Provide assistance in creating preliminary project budgets and change order pricing
• Analyze drawings and specifications
• Attend site meetings
• Assist Project Management team throughout project startup and handoff processes
• Collaborate and provide support to estimating groups and management team through all project tendering phases
• Complete RFi’s and draft site matrix as required
• Gather and collect accurate project estimates and set-up documents
• Perform other duties as required
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or related fields.
• At least 3 years of estimating experience with underground power transmission & distribution projects
• Previous experience with skilled negotiation
• Previous work experience reading specifications and plans for power transmission & distribution projects
• Must have high voltage and transmission line experience from estimating perspective
• High proficiency with Sharepoint, Microsoft Office, Adobe and Bluebeam
• Working knowledge in using HCSS Estimating Software is preferred
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
$75000 - $80000
$115000 - $120000
$87000 - $100000
Regio Den Haag
22 September 2023
17 August 2023