This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
TRS Staffing Solutions is working with a leading Real Estate Company in Saudi Arabia and are looking for a strong Facilities Management Director.
Key essentials for the role are below:
Supervises the activities of FMD and maintains an effective organizational structure. Directly participates in the Division’s decisions making, establishes, implements and enforces policies, procedures and objectives.
Monitors the implementation of operation and maintenance contracts. Works towards the continued success and improvement of FMD in the Company. Deals with clients to ensure proper service delivery
- Manages, coordinates, advises, instructs and directs all his subordinates and holds follow-up meetings with them to ensure proper service delivery
- Approves all material requisitions (non-maintenance items) and approves all material requisitions/subcontractors (tendering requests) within authority limits to ensure proper items requested and within budgets.
- Manages and monitors the billing system for all contractual units to appraise operating results in terms of profitability and performance against budget.
- Visits, coordinates and keeps close contact with client representatives and Owner visit attendance in some units to ensure the proper service delivery and continued success.
- Reviews, analyzes, evaluates and approves all types of reports related to the maintenance, employees and system & procedures to ensure compliance.
- Continually works towards the improvement of all related process to ensure continued success and improvements.
- Reviews, monitors and approves staff promotion/incentives to improve the value of individuals.
- Coordinates and meets with all other Divisions in the company to resolve any type of problems affects to the operation.
- Finalizes budgets and scopes of work for new maintenance sites/modifications with the GM to evaluate the operating results.
- Coordinates and follow-up the root cause of client complaints or major breakdowns and corrective action to ensure non-occurrence of complaints or breakdowns.
- Ensures that sufficient resources are available to meet the targets and actions identified in the Quality Policy
- Assurance Manual and specifically in the Quality Policy.
- Ensures that the qualification and skills of FMD employees are maintained at a high Standard and that everyone in the organization is aware of his duties and responsibilities.
- Ensures that Facilities Management services provided by FMD are consistent with the ISO 9001requirements.
- Ensures that close liaison is maintained with the Customers on matters relating to service and Quality, and that any arising complaints dealt with in a comprehensive way so that the fault is rectified as quickly as possible and prevented from recurring.
- Reviews FMD performance and, together with senior management, makes sure that the Quality system is amended and updated accordingly to ensure its continuous conformity to ISO 9001 Standard and its relevance to Customer needs
QUALIFICATIONS - Bachelor of Science or higher, preferably a Master’s Degree, should have attended several Management Seminars and Conferences.
EXPERIENCE - 10 to 15 years in Engineering and Management.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE - Management, planning, organizing, and analytical skills.
Administration, Facility Management, Economics and Budgeting, English Language, Customer and Personal Service, Personnel and Human Resources, Sales and Marketing
Active Listening, Reading Comprehension, Speaking, Critical Thinking, Monitoring, Coordination, Social Perceptiveness, Active Learning, Judgment and Decision Making
Oral Comprehension, Deductive Reasoning, Problem Sensitivity
- Managing interpersonal conflict
- Customer Focus
- Strategic Planning
- Change Management
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Concern for Others
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Decision Making Skills
- Listening, Understanding and Responding
- Leadership Skills
- Business Reasoning
Interested in the above role? Please contact Manuel Caluen at email@example.com for more information
Our latest jobs
$90,000 - $110,000
£33 per hour
£40-55k per annum
£40-60k per annum
12000 SAR package per month
60,000 - 70,000
50,000 - 70,000