This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Supervises the activities of FMD and maintains an effective organizational structure. Directly participates in the Division’s decisions making, establishes, implements and enforces policies, procedures and objectives.
Monitors the implementation of operation and maintenance contracts. Works towards the continued success and improvement of FMD in the Company. Deals with clients to ensure proper service delivery
1. Manages, coordinates, advises, instructs and directs all his subordinates and
holds follow-up meetings with them to ensure proper service delivery.
2. Approves all material requisitions(non-maintenance items) and approves all
material requisitions/subcontractors (tendering requests) within authority
limits to ensure proper items requested and within budgets.
3. Manages and monitors the billing system for all contractual units to appraise
operating results in terms of profitability and performance against budget.
4. Visits, coordinates and keeps close contact with client representatives and
Owner visit attendance in some units to ensure the proper service delivery
and continued success.
5. Reviews, analyzes, evaluates and approves all types of reports related to
the maintenance, employees and system & procedures to ensure
6. Continually works towards the improvement of all related process to ensure
continued success and improvements.
7. Reviews, monitors and approves staff promotion/incentives to improve the
value of individuals.
8. Coordinates and meets with all other Divisions in the company to resolve
any type of problems affects to the operation.
9. Finalizes budgets and scopes of work for new maintenance
sites/modifications with the GM to evaluate the operating results.
10. Coordinates and follow-up the root cause of client complaints or major
breakdowns and corrective action to ensure non-occurrence of complaints
11. Ensures that sufficient resources are available to meet the targets and
actions identified in the Quality Policy
12. Assurance Manual and specifically in the Quality Policy.
13. Ensures that the qualification and skills of FMD employees are maintained at
a high Standard and that everyone in the organization is aware of his duties
14. Ensures that Facilities Management services provided by FMD are consistent
with the ISO 9001requirements.
15. Ensures that close liaison is maintained with the Customers on matters
relating to service and Quality, and that any arising complaints dealt with in
a comprehensive way so that the fault is rectified as quickly as possible and
prevented from recurring.
16. Reviews FMD performance and, together with senior management, makes
sure that the Quality system is amended and updated accordingly to ensure
its continuous conformity to ISO 9001 Standard and its relevance to
Bachelor of Science or higher, preferably a Master’s Degree, should have attended several Management Seminars and Conferences.
10 to 15 years in Engineering and Management.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
Management, planning, organizing, and analytical skills.
Administration, Facility Management, Economics and Budgeting, English Language, Customer and Personal Service, Personnel and Human Resources, Sales and Marketing
Active Listening, Reading Comprehension, Speaking, Critical Thinking, Monitoring, Coordination, Social Perceptiveness, Active Learning, Judgment and Decision Making
Oral Comprehension, Deductive Reasoning, Problem Sensitivity
Managing interpersonal conflict
Concern for Others
Planning and Organizing Skills
Decision Making Skills
Listening, Understanding and Responding
Our latest jobs
Perth Western Australia
Perth Western Australia
México Distrito Federal
Mexico DF Distrito Federal
Zapopan Jalisco Jalisco
Durban, South Africa