• Should have demonstrated and managed construction phases of major projects, preferably renewables projects.
• Able to comply with regulations and project standards.
• Able to take ownership of overall quality, ensuring environmental compatibility with government regulations.
• Should be handling and preparing non-compliance reports; and able to execute project inspections
• Able to propose in collaboration with project staff for project progress reports, interpret project data and statistics.
To be successful in this role you must have
• Post Secondary Degree in Civil or Electrical Engineering
• 5+ years of solid experience in field: construction experience is appreciated
• QC qualification with relevant experience
• Ability to manage a group field staff and delegate duties, guidance as required.
• This position has extensive travel within Alberta
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those who work in Canada will be considered for this position. TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Our latest jobs
Johannesburg South Africa
₹400000 - ₹600000
Mexico Distrito Federal
MEX$30000 - MEX$30000
Ciudad de México
₹300000 - ₹400000
Mexico DF Distrito Federal
20 November 2020