United States Fletcher
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This position supports staff within the Human Resources department providing information to applicants and employees, maintaining records, completing assigned projects and tasks and resolving a broad variety of employee issues.
- Evaluate priorities and execute tasks accordingly in a changing environment while escalating concerns as necessary
- Provide support and perform routine tasks associated with less complex Human Resource projects
- Answer customer questions and follow up on any related tasks
- Coordinate and/or complete Human Resource administrative documents
- Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
- Other duties as assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
₹ 800000 - ₹ 1200000
$ 25 Per Hour
United States Mount Vernon
CA$ 100000 - CA$ 130000
Netherlands Europoort Rotterdam
Netherlands Amsterdam area
22 September 2023