You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
- Set-up, maintain and manage day to day operations of Electric or Pneumatic HPU on site, onshore and/or offshore
- Undertake activities in an onshore and/or offshore capacity, as required and directed by Company Project/Subsea Engineer or any other delegate approved by COMPANY
- Carry out all work in adherence to COMPANY policies, approved engineering procedures and best practices
- Review procedures and drawings of equipment on a regular basis; carry out pre- use inspection of equipment (visual and written) by procedure.
- Complete recommended spare parts inventory and Tool preservation and storage checklists before demobilisation and ensure that the COMPANY has reviewed and signed the paperwork applicable to the task.
- Document accurate maintenance and spares usage throughout task.
- Safe and efficient performance of the team
- Daily Progress Reporting (DPR)
- Operational Readiness and Performance
- Liaise with Deck Foreman/ Field Engineer/ ROV Supervisors on day to day progress, following subsea operations and understanding what tool is required in sequence and service and have ready in operational order.
- Hydraulics Pressure Safety Course / High Pressure Hydraulics Technician Course
- OPITO BOSIET
- Offshore ENG1 or OGUK Medical
“We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.”
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mooresboro North Carolina
Lower Mainland British Columbia
22 September 2023
17 August 2023