We have a continuous stream of work in the Pilbara and we need to engage qualified, experienced Flash Butt Welders to contribute to our ongoing Rail Maintenance work.
The project is located in Western Australia's Pilbara region and is FIFO from Perth on a 2 & 1 Roster. We have a few vacancies available and we are seeking applicants with previous Flash Butt Welding experience.
Key responsibilities for this role are:
- Setup and alignment of rail and machine prior to commencing welding procedures,
- Operation of the Mobile Flash Butt Welder,
- Cutting and grinding of the rail,
- The safe operation and maintenance of mobile plant, equipment and company vehicles,
- Ensuring that all technical, safety procedures and contract specific requirements are followed,
- Other general track maintenance as required.
Skills and experience required include:
- Flash Butt Welding qualification and experience,
- Experience within a rail infrastructure environment,
- Current valid Australian Drivers Licence,
- Hold a current White/Blue Card,
- Be able to satisfy the requirements of a CAT 1 Rail Safety medical,
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and the ability to work within a team.
In addition you must be able to satisfy the requirements of a CAT 1 Rail Safety Medical including a drug and alcohol screen before starting and this can also be requested at any time whilst on site.
All Applicants must be able to undertake manual tasks in a challenging environment and have the legal rights to work in Australia without sponsorship.
To apply, please forward your resume to Mark Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08 9278 7553
**TRS Labour Hire values the contributions of a diverse and inclusive workforce and is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. **
Our latest jobs
£45-54k Per annum
£40-60,000 PER YEAR
$175 - $185K/yr.
$80,000 - $90,000
$130,000/year - $150,000/year
Exectuive Level compensation package
19 February 2020
07 February 2020