You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
The Capital Projects General Manager is responsible for the coordination of all activities related to the Capital Project such as JV, IK, Pipe Shop, Blasting & Painting, Jigs & Fixtures and Tertiary Steel (Capex & Budget, Concept, Business Case, Design, Approval, Construction etc.) and ensuring that it is implemented
• Lead the development and implementation of the Capital Projects Department Business Strategies from initial Stages/FEED toward completion.
• Consultation with relevant Subject Matter Experts ensuring that recommendations are documented, analysed, and implemented if deemed appropriate.
• Prepare & Review Budget & Cost Reports with Project Managers and the finance team to ensure all project targets are being met and risk is being managed and mitigated.
• Prepare and deliver reports/presentations to Executive Management as required.
• Liaise with Government Bodies as required maintaining professional and harmonious lines of communications.
• Evaluate technical & operational recommendations and manage the change according to guidelines & parameters set by Executive Management.
• Work closely with HSE management to identifying any potential hazards, toward improvement of safe working environment, for all employees.
• Communicate and negotiate with a wide range of project stakeholders.
• Manage the process of the budget forecast for the Capital Projects Department as per the business plans & demands.
• Manage the process of the budget forecast of the Human-Capital demand at facility level as part of the Company Human-Capital management process.
• Manage, oversee, and maintain the Capital Project Department expenditure in accordance with approved budget.
• Oversee and Direct the Capital Projects such as JV, IK, Pipe Shop, Blasting & Painting, Jigs & Fixtures and Tertiary Steel (Capex & Budget, Concept, Business Case, Design, Approval, Construction etc.)
• Set Capital Project Department KPI’s, Projects-Milestones and Organization Structure.
• Lead and manage the project management team to ensure that projects are completed.
• Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or related field, preferably in Marine Engineering
• Preferably, having a post-graduate degree in management or business-related discipline or a senior marine qualification or relevant degree.
• Certification in CMP/PMP and related specialties, such as Asset Management is a plus.
• Demonstrates ability to listen to the views of others and respond in a logical, well thought out manner without the need to resort to authority.
• Well-developed presentation skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
• The ability to manage large multi-disciplinary teams, across a broad range of technologies.
• Demonstrate the ability to Develop, oversee and control the Capex & Budgets requirement for Sr. Management review and approval.
Interested in the above role? Share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
North Kingstown RI
The Hague area
The Hague area
22 September 2023
17 August 2023