This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Our client, a leading Engineering Consultancy with projects worldwide, is seeking a Geotechnical Engineer to join their team in Montreal, QC. The ideal candidate will have previous experience with soil and rock mechanics as well as construction design of large-scale projects.
The selected candidate will be responsible for leading and the site supervision of soil-structure interaction design projects and conduct soil-structure interaction analysis. Along with this, they will conduct the seismic design of underground structures as well as prepare design reports, calculations, and specifications.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Mining, or Geological Engineering
- A Master’s degree in Geotechnical Engineering is considered an asset
- 5+ years of experience with geotechnical design
- P.Eng designation is a must
- Should have previous experience with off shore or marine geotechnical design and also tunnel design
- Must have strong knowledge of structural or soil/rock-structure interaction design
- Outstanding communication skills – written and verbal
- Bilingual – English and French
PLEASE NOTE: Only those eligible to work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to Joseph.Majeesh@trsstaffing.com
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Salary ranges are estimated, and may be negotiable depending on the candidate's level and quantity of experience.
Our latest jobs
£80000 - £100000
CA$170000 - CA$200000
Mexico DF Distrito Federal
$100000 - $120000
₹150000 - ₹200000
MEX$30000 - MEX$50000
Del. Benito Juárez Distrito Federal