• Achieve a high level of HSE awareness by ensuring that risks in the workplace are properly controlled and that impacts on the environment are minimized
• Monitor and maintain compliance to all applicable Federal, state, local and related HSE requirements
• Monitor and Maintain plant OSHA Recordkeeping
• Monitor status of plant active/open Workmen’s Compensation claims and associated costs
• Prepare, maintain, and report on Monthly HSE KPI‘s
• Assist in incident investigations, completion of related HSE Early Alerts and related activities
• Participation and support of line-side HSE QPS activities and recordkeeping
• Assist and participate in the HSE Early Alert 8D process; Monitor status to maintain completion within assigned due dates.
• Plan and steward Monthly HSE Committee meetings; maintain meeting records
• Prepare and deliver HSE related employee notifications and communications
• Monitor First Aid Logs and associated reporting and recordkeeping
• Monitor and maintain the plant HSE Correction Action Report and drive completion of HSE CAR activities within assigned due dates
• HSE representative and participant in all Industrialization, Transfer, and New Program Development related projects and activities.
• Coordinate, schedule and/or administer HSE training needs per the HSE Training Calendar
• Complete HSE review of new, refurbished, and/or modified plant equipment per the HSE Equipment and Tooling Review Process (AME-I-3650)
• Review and authorize all incoming Hazardous Materials per the Hazardous Materials Authorization Procedure (AME-P-3336); Maintenance of SDS indices and books.
• Review and authorize all Hazardous Energy Control (LOTO) task specific procedures for plant equipment and machinery
• Provide HSE review and approval of all plant related CAPEX expenditures.
• Perform and document task and equipment specific hazard and risk assessments as necessary and required, but at minimum annually.
• Coordination and maintenance of all Plant Emergency Response procedures, evacuation plans, applicable employee training, and performance of routine drills.
• Other related duties as required by plant management.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Health & Safety or related field, preferred
• 2+ years of Automotive manufacturing experience, within Health & Safety
• Working knowledge of ISO14001:2004 or 2015 standards required (certified auditor preferred)
• Local travel to customer site may be required
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and SAP (preferred)
• Prior ISO 45000 experience strongly preferred
Drug Screen and Background Check Required
TRS is an equal opportunity employer. We appreciate all interest in this position, however only those candidates whose experience most closely resembles the job description will be contacted to discuss a potential interview.
Our latest jobs
$52000 - $52000
Ladson South Carolina
$90000 - $110000
Goose Creek South Carolina
$70000 - $75000
Goose Creek South Carolina
$85000 - $100000
£40000 - £60000
$120000 - $144000
$55120 - $61360
Mooresboro North Carolina
€45000 - €100000
0.01 - 0.02
20 March 2020
19 February 2020