Role Type: Long term contract
Salary: Depending on experience
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a large energy supplier in Norway. You will be working on onshore wind farm sites. Together with the team, you will contribute the development of an excellent HSE culture on the site.
You will be expected to:
• Support colleagues in the organisation in relation to risk management
• Training your colleagues and external business partners in safety measures and protocol
• Plan an run emergency drills and carry out audits and inspections
• Supporting start of work, ensuring HSE docs are in place
• Site support for the main civil works
• WTG erection support
• Planning routes/drainage etc
• Degree qualified
• Experience working on major construction sites (not just windfarms)
• Complete understanding of Norwegian civil/construction Legislation
• English/Norwegian speaking to a professional level
Please apply via the links provided
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job.
TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Our latest jobs
£65-90k Per Annum
£55-65k per annum
£50 per hour
£65-85k per annum
PAYE (Depending on experience)