We are seeking an HVAC Maintenance Technician as a direct hire addition to our client’s team in Spartanburg, SC. The person in this role is responsible for operating & maintaining plant HVAC associated equipment; this responsibility includes the safe work practice of operating, installing, inspecting, lubricating, troubleshooting, repair and replacement of all associated plant HVAC equipment.
- Maintain & repair all associated plant HVAC equipment.
- Read and understand blueprints and sketches, equipment drawings and manuals.
- Utilize hand tools, electrical measuring equipment and power tools.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and determine root cause failure of operational problems
- Repair plant machinery and equipment
- Perform mathematical calculations and use precision measuring devices.
- Use a personal computer or terminal to record work performed and keep track of preventative maintenance.
- Other duties as required
- Ability to perform duties listed above
- Industrial maintenance experience in HVAC systems (2+ years)
- Technical College 2 year degree (mechanical curriculum) or equivalent
- Universal Freon certification required
- Knowledge of SAP maintenance system preferred
- Possess solid problem solving skills
- Ability to Must have a good work record, a proven job and safety performance history
- Possess good computer skills; with a working demonstrated knowledge of MS Outlook, MS Word and Excel software
- Must have strong mathematical and science skills
- Must have a good driving record and a valid driver’s license
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Ability to lift/carry up to 100 lbs. and push/pull up to 100 lbs with assistance on rare occasion.
Background check and drug screen required. To apply for this opportunity, please contact Melissa Gould Melissa.Gould@TRSstaffing.com, 864-281-8848 or apply online via the link. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Our latest jobs
Monterrey, Nuevo Leon
Charlotte, North Carolina
Spartanburg, South Carolina
$60k - 70K + 10% Bonus
03 September 2019
06 August 2019