Location: Gurugram, India
An opportunity to work for one of the world’s most admired American international technical professional services firm. The company provides technical, professional and construction services, as well as scientific and specialty consulting for a broad range of clients globally including companies, organizations, and government agencies.
• 7-10 years experience in Hydraulics modeling.
• Extensive knowledge of hydrological and hydrodynamic modeling tools used in flood forecasting.
• Software knowledge required - Master planning, Sewergems and WaterGems
• Proven experience in setting up models for flood forecasting in large river basin.
• Experience in integrating flood forecast, inundation and early warning system with others information systems/ databases.
• Should have working experience in multi-disciplinary teams.
• Bachelor's Degree in engineering
To be considered for this job you must have Indian citizenship, speak fluent English.
Apply now for more details.
Our latest jobs
£80000 - £100000
CA$170000 - CA$200000
Mexico DF Distrito Federal
$100000 - $120000
₹150000 - ₹200000
MEX$30000 - MEX$50000
Del. Benito Juárez Distrito Federal