United States Donalds
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Monday-Friday O.T is provided
1st shift 6am-5pm
2nd shift will come in mid
day on Fridays
This is a leading manufacturer of hardwood lumber. This is a great opportunity for an individual to join our growing team as an Industrial Maintenance Technician. This position is responsible for troubleshooting, servicing and maintaining industrial equipment in our sawmill operation. Will be responsible for ensuring all equipment is in top operating condition by following preventive maintenance measures and correcting problems as they arise.
• Adhere to all plant safety and environmental guidelines, policies, and procedures.
• Perform scheduled preventative maintenance on processing equipment, belts, chain conveyors, hydraulic, pneumatic and lubrication systems.
• Make adjustments to machinery and repair and/or replace defective parts.
• Ability to inspect, identify and repair simple to complex mechanical malfunctions.
• Basic fabrication and welding skills.
• Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting and maintaining hydraulic, pneumatic and lubrication systems.
• Assist with mill projects.
• Strong communication skills and familiarity with working in a team-based environment
Candidate must have a minimum three years working as a maintenance technician in an industrial environment. Demonstrated trouble-shooting skills.
Must be self motivated and organized. Willingness to work in hot, humid, cold, and noisy industrial environment.
Must maintain a valid South Carolina driver’s license.
Hiring for both first and second shift positions.
Pay is commensurate with past work experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Netherlands Den Haag
Netherlands Regio Den Haag
United States Greenville
$ 20 Hourly
United States North Charleston
United States Eagle Mountain
United States Harrison
United States Spartanburg
United States Kingsport
€ 36000 - € 42000
$ 82000 - $ 96000
Saudi Arabia Al Khobar
22 September 2023