TRS is currently looking for an Instrumentation and Control Section Head for one of our clients in Saudi Arabia.
To provide a specialized engineering service relating to vibration and another industrial state of the art condition monitoring programs of Rotary & static equipment, piping, and other critical equipment, etc. in the process plant facilities for power generation or similar.
He will be the single point contact and interface for various condition monitoring programs and schedules and forecast predictive maintenance on critical equipment existing plants.
- Develop the process and procedures for the condition monitoring programs to be the comprehensive guide for the plants.
- Carry out vibration analysis on rotating equipment (i.e. pumps, compressor, turbine, etc.), experience in the use of vibration monitoring systems using diagnostic software, experience in the use of vibration monitoring systems using various diagnostic software.
- Generate survey report / progresses report on routine basis and oversee corrective/preventive maintenance activities as required.
- Coordinate data collection and program evaluation.
- Develop additional Condition monitoring programs such as thermography, oil analysis, lubrication and greasing programs, Motor current signature analysis, steam water analysis etc.
- Optimize the monitoring program based on the criticality of the equipment at the plants.
- Ability to carry out bearing condition monitoring program using updated software and its associated instrument.
- Suggest optimal program plans according to resource availability.
- Provide necessary alignment, balancing support during an emergency and scheduled outages of the plant.
- Assess the spares status of all diagnostic instruments on routine basis and estimate spares requirement.
- Reviews Thermodynamic performance for the critical machines using on line system and issues reports.
- Ensures that report is clearly specifying recommended corrective action and time line for the corrective actions.
- Optimize the currently used program tools and / or suggest new tools for single point condition monitoring interface.
- Carry out equipment performance analysis and check for equipment deterioration and their causes and recommend the solutions
- Machinery fault diagnosis using vibration analysis.
- Keeps a track of “Equipment under Alert” list for assigned plant area.
- Establishes proper storage of the Equipment report and data
- Awareness of Quality, Occupational Health & Safety and Environment Management system principles
- Knowledge of applicable legal requirements
- Hazard Risk assessment
- Aspect Impact assessment
- Investigating skills
- Knowledge of spillage containment
- Knowledge of managing HSE emergencies
- Knowledge of identification, classification and disposal of waste
- Knowledge of Emission Monitoring
- Be able to lead the maintenance group.
- Excellent communication skills in English Language
- Computer literate. Able to use Ms Outlook for correspondence.
- Sound knowledge of operation and maintenance
- self-motivated individual ready to embrace new technologies and
developments in the condition monitoring field
- Be able to use SAP as end user.
Desired certification / Job specific skill / Training - ISO9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001 awareness/working knowledge is preferred
Interested? Please contact Manuel Caluen on email@example.com or apply via the link.
Our latest jobs
£550 per day
Ciudad de Mexico