You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
An Excellent opportunity to work for one of the World’s most admired Licensor organization based in India office in the Vadodara. They are dealing in EPC / PMC and Cryo / ASU Technology.
• An Engineering Degree or a Diploma in Instrumentation and work experience of around 5-15 years’.
• Excellent written and spoken English and strong communication skills
• Experience comparable with the grade in a relevant industry.
• Must be familiar with an engineering organization, the function of each discipline and how they interact and the function of the various support groups globally.
• Experience to generate all instrumentation design deliverables like wiring diagrams, cable schedules, Hook up drawings, MTOs, layouts, 3D modelling etc.
• Experience of preparing control room and analyzer room layouts.
• Experience working with tools such as SPI, SP3D or PDS.
• Must be able to be interface and work with other disciplines for the finalization of cable layouts and other instrument design deliverables.
• Experience / Exposure of using global engineering standards
• Knowledge and experience of plant layouts and model review meetings
• Experience and knowledge to effectively communicate issues and ideas effectively
B.E/ B. Tech / Diploma - Instrumentation
Apply now for more details.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mooresboro North Carolina
Lower Mainland British Columbia
22 September 2023
17 August 2023