Netherlands The Hague area
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
You will join the small commissioning team that is part of the 'Data Center Distribution Systems' department which is responsible for the realization of multidisciplinary hyper scale data center projects throughout Europe.
The project scope includes engineering, manufacturing, installation, testing and commissioning of energy distribution systems like medium and low voltage switchgear, transformers, busway systems, protection relays, automation and monitoring systems and modular structures like E-Houses and Skids.
The commissioning engineer is the onsite technical representative and is responsible for the full testing and commissioning process of our deliverables. The goal during this phase is to deliver the project within the agreed time line according the high quality standards. Of course the work needs to be performed in a safe manner and the commissioning engineer will actively contribute to this. Furthermore there is involvement in the installation phase of the project, e.g. supervising our sub-contractors and colleagues deployed by other countries. You guard the high quality standards in line with the relevant procedures.
- Completion of commissioning process according to agreed performance indicators (safe, according time schedule, at requisite quality level, within budget);
- Oversees, coordinates and manage the commissioning team;
- Monitors commissioning results against technical requirements;
- Ensures commissioning team works according defined guidelines, processes and procedures;
- Act's as company's onsite technical representative and attends the various commissioning meetings and other commissioning related decision-making milestones;
- Takes care of commissioning related site administrative tasks (e.g. scheduling works, update drawings in line with onsite modifications, closure of open items in commissioning systems);
- Monitors compliance to standards, regulations, laws, quality and EHS guidelines.
- An electrical engineering qualification at secondary vocational or Bachelor level;
- At least 4 years experience in the commissioning field;
- Expertise in the energy or utility industry;
- Safety is in your DNA;
- Strong communication skills, positive and a 'can do' mentality;
- Knowledge in testing and commissioning of power distribution systems (switchgear and transformers);
- Hand on experience with relevant testing and commissioning methods, equipment and reporting (e.g. primary- and secondary injection, insulation resistance, fault finding and functional testing);
- Willing to work on projects abroad for a longer period (80% travel);
- Fluent in English (Dutch language would be great);
- Already living & working in The Netherlands;
- Drivers license;
- EU Passport.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
United States Wellford
United States Desoto
$ 19 Per Hour
United States Greenville
$ 18 Hourly
United States Harrison
United States Plano
$ 60000 - $ 65000
United States Greensboro
$ 90000 - $ 100000
United States Greensboro
United States Athol
United States Ridgeville
22 September 2023