As the IT Manager, you will ensure the streamlined operation of the IT department in alignment with the business objectives of the organization. Your role is involve planning, coordinating, directing and designing IT-related activities of the organization while managing a team of your own.
The IT Manager will be working closely with other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organization as well as define the IT policies, procedures and best practices.
• Lead the IT Department’s operational and strategic planning
• Manage direct reports
• Be mindful of the deployment, monitoring, maintenance and development of all IT systems, which may include telecommunications, servers, PCs, OS, hardware, software and any automation equipment
• Analyze and make recommendations for the improvement of IT infrastructure and IT systems
• Oversee Help Desk for end-users and technical support services
• Handle IT security and disaster recovery
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field
• Previous experience working within and IT environment at an engineering firm or related workplaces
• 5+ years of experience
• Strong management and people skills
• Specialization in certain integrated management is preferred
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those who work in Canada will be considered for this position. TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Our latest jobs
Ciudad de México Mexico
$100000 - $120000
Mexico DF Distrito Federal
20 November 2020