United States Browns Summit, NC
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Regular work hours are Monday - Thursday, 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Layout, field route, fabricate, assemble and install conduit, wireway, cable tray, power and control panels according to job specifications
· Layout, and pull in various sizes of wires and cables according to job specifications
· Repair, modify or alter existing Utilities and Process electrical systems
· Inspect worksite to determine presence of obstructions for conduit, wireway, cable tray installation route and safe means of access for installation or maintenance.
· Determine the required tools & materials to efficiently and safely execute the assignment
· Plan sequence of installation to avoid obstructions and other construction or operation activities.
· Inspecting materials, tools and equipment.
· Perform checkout megging wire, wire identification, tagging, yellow/red line drawings
· Observe and abide by all safety regulations
Preferred 3+ Years’ Experience
· Commercial / industrial process Electrician experience
· Working in a fully operational manufacturing facility
· Advanced reading and interpreting, blueprints, P&IDs, Schematics, single line drawings.
· Assembling and installing variety of conduit, wireway, cable tray types and sizes.
· Assembling and installing variety of power and control panels
· Driving/operating Standard Forklift, Forklift Lull, Aerial Boom and Platform Scissor Lift
· Using basic shop tools of the trade: Thread Machine, Drill press, Table Bandsaw, Electrical Conduit bender, Metal Break, Metal Shear,
· Using basic hand and power tools of the trade: Grinder, Port-A-Band, Conduit Bender, Knockout Set, Tapping Tool, Fish Tape, Crescent Wrenches, Hammer, Channel-Lock Pliers, Bending Protractor and Level, Center Punch, Combination Square, Diagonal Pliers, Flashlight, Flat-Head Screwdrivers (Assorted Sizes), Lineman Pier
Needle nose Pliers, Nutdrivers (1/4” through 7/16”), Phillips-Head Screwdrivers (Assorted Sizes), T&B Sta-Kon Tool, Tape Measure, Tool/Material Pouch, or Equivalent, Torpedo Level 8”, Variable Allen Wrenches to 3/8”, Wire Cutters, Wire Strippers
· Work up to 12hr+ Shifts for a 40hr+ week
· Work at elevated heights using Ladders, Scaffolding, Aerial Lifts
· Able to lift up to 40 lbs throughout the shift
· Able to stand and work for prolonged periods of time
· Must possess enough strength and stamina to perform the basic and essential functions as identified above
· Must be able to move in and around confined spaces and uneven areas
· Must be able to adequately hear and respond to voice commands and alerts from other employees, alarms and other job-related noises
· Visual acuity, depth perception and color discrimination consistent with that required to work at heights and on uneven surfaces
· Must be able to work wearing Hardhat, Safety glasses, Safety/Steel toe boots, High visibility vest and Fall arrest harness equipment
· Able to work inside or outside with various temperature and weather conditions and where noise levels are at or above 85 decibels with hearing protection
· Minimum of a high school education or equivalent
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Netherlands Regio Noord-Holland
Netherlands Leiden area
$ 90000 - $ 130000
United States Newport Beach
United States Long Beach
Netherlands Amsterdam area
Netherlands Amsterdam area
€ 36000 - € 42000
22 September 2023