Vancouver British Columbia
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
• Manage survey projects throughout lower mainland
• Manage and lead survey crews
• Liaise with internal and external project team and clients
• Coach, train, and support junior staff
• Degree/Diploma in Geomatics with advanced data processing skills
• Minimum of 5 years progressive experience preferably with BCLS accreditation
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly identify and articulate issues.
• Ability to work effectively with all levels of management and employees
• Expertise in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Scheduler), Adobe Acrobat (or Blue Beam) and AutoCAD Civil 3D
• Valid Driver’s license
• Flexible work hours
• Great benefits, including extended health and dental coverage, healthcare spending account, and RRSP matching
• Continuous support for your professional development and growth
• Ability to become a shareholder in an employee-owned company
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
United States Mount Pleasant
United States Greenville
$ 115000 - $ 120000
United States Hillsboro
₹ 500000 - ₹ 1200000
$ 110000 - $ 150000
United States San Leandro
$ 56 Hourly
United States Irvine
$ 75 Yearly
United States Torrance
United States Petersburg
United States Greenville
22 September 2023