Job Title: LBU Controller
Location: Longmeadow, Johannesburg
Salary: R1 200 000 – R1 400 000 pa
Contract/ Perm: Perm
• As a LBU Controller, you will be responsible to act as a business partner to the relevant business manager. You will ensure to lead local controlling teams to optimize financial performance within an assigned Business Unit and support effective business decisions by monitoring, analyzing, and interpreting financial data in order to evaluate various business alternatives and recommend the most appropriate business solutions.
Your tasks as a LBU Controller will include the following:
• Strategy: Contribute to the definition of the strategy for the business unit. Serve as the key partner for the relevant business leader in determining strategy for area of responsibility, aligning with wider strategy, implementing, and making adjustments in implementation as needed. Maintain constant contact with relevant other managers and controllers regarding financial, market and customer situation and outlook
• Business planning and forecasting: Translate strategy into business plans and establishes measurable targets. Oversee the business planning and forecasting process for the area of responsibility and serve as the interface to HQ or Country CFO or Global or Local Division Manager. Evaluate financial implications of various strategic decisions, builds scenarios and recommends actions
• Business performance and decision support: Monitor progress achieved and provide insight and analysis to support operational decision-making. Identify issues, and advise management on action plans and operational strategies to resolve. Drive appropriate cost structure, productivity optimization, and capital efficiency. Manage and closely monitor the cash flow
• Risk management: Identify and communicate commercial and financial risks and opportunities from business propositions. Execute risk review procedures and process in line with global policies and standards to minimize commercial and financial risks and exposure
• Should have a Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
• Should have minimum 5 years of experience as a Business Unit Controller.
• Should have good communication skills and strong moral compass, strong personality, good communication and team player, working in service environment will be a preferable skill.
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant South African legislation. As per legislation, due consideration is given to previously disadvantaged individuals.
Our latest jobs
$24.00 - $30.00/hour
Mexico DF, Distrito Federal
Richards Bay, Kwa-Zulu Natal
03 September 2019
06 August 2019