As they anticipate continuous and dramatic growth this year, their Infrastructure Division is currently looking for a Lead Bridge Engineer who has the option to work either in their Vancouver, Calgary or Edmonton office.
Details and Requirements:
- Civil or Structural Engineering Degree
- P.Eng in AB or working towards P.Eng in a short period of time
- At least 10 years structural bridge engineering experience in a consulting environment
- At least 5 years of local AB experience in consulting firms with focus in bridge engineering (large or small) particularly with municipal parks, transportation, and public sector - project bridge size must be described in resume
- Solid supervision, coaching and mentoring background
- Project management experience, proposal writing, and coordination with internal stakeholders and other offices within North America is a must for this role
- Ability to interface with clients in the public sector
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
An attractive salary package awaits the right candidate.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume including list of projects to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Our latest jobs
£80000 - £100000
CA$170000 - CA$200000
Mexico DF Distrito Federal
$100000 - $120000
₹150000 - ₹200000
MEX$30000 - MEX$50000
Del. Benito Juárez Distrito Federal