You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Location: Delhi, India
A great opportunity to work for one of the World’s most admired Licensor organization based in their India office in the Delhi. They are dealing in EPC / PMC and Cryo / ASU Technology.
The right candidate will speak fluent English, have the right to work in the India and have a minimum of 12+ years’ experience in Feed, Basic and Detail Engineering.
Civil Structural Engineer determine and develop the most suitable and economically Organize, plan, manage and implement civil structural design engineering activities for ASU / Cryo Projects.
The major responsibilities are:
• Carry out analysis, design and detailing of all static and rotary equipment foundations of oil & Gas and refinery plants.
• Prepare 2D or 3D model of equipment foundations in finite element software (ANSYS, STAAD Pro
or similar FEM softwares) for analysis and design.
• Familiarity with American or widely accepted international codes for analysis and design of static and rotary equipment foundations.
• Review vendor package and equipment drawings for foundation design inputs.
• Analysis and design of concrete structures, concrete building, steel buildings, underground structures, water retaining structures, equipment foundations, isolated, combined and pile foundations.
• Familiarity in any 3D analysis& design softwares like STAAD Pro , SAP, GT Strudl etc
• Owners engineering service or third party verification (design review) of concrete, steel oil and gas , refinery plant structures and equipment foundation.
• Analysis, design, detailing, coordination and preparation of specification,
tendering and bid evaluation related to RCC and steel oil and gas , refinery plant structures.
You must be able to demonstrate and evidence the following:
• BE / B Tech – Civil / Structural Engineering
• Over 12 to 17 years relevant experience in EPC or EP Companies for Technologies related t
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mooresboro North Carolina
Lower Mainland British Columbia
22 September 2023
17 August 2023