You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
An excellent opportunity to work for one of the World’s most admired Licensor MNC’s company based in their India office in the Mumbai. They are dealing in EPC / PMC in onshore and offshore projects.
The right candidate will speak fluent English, have the right to work in the India and have a minimum of 15 + years’ experience in Civil Structural design engineering of FEED/EPC/EPCM/Work Share project at least 2/3 Big EPC projects.
Lead Civil/Structural Engineer responsible for technical direction over a group of engineers and designers who function as technical specialist, formulating and developing advanced engineering concepts. Capable of design and analysis of steel and RCC structures and foundations of industrial facilities including UG requirement.
The major responsibilities are:
• Basic technical selection in accordance with contractual project documentation.
• Setting-up of project and budget preparation for services and materials.
• Work includes conceptual, preliminary, estimating, FEED and final detail engineering of civil, structures, and foundations. Supervises other civil/structural engineers and designers in day to day engineering production tasks.
• Planning and coordinating civil/structural design and analysis tasks, software tools usage, schedules and manpower management, quality of deliverables for EPC projects.
• Interfaces with civil/structural personnel, project engineers, other disciplines personnel, Vendors, Procurement, Document control, Project Control and field construction team.
• Project Progress monitoring, issuing reports as required to Project Manager, Discipline Head
• Interface with steel fabricators and construction subcontractors
• Controlling Man-hour, tracking of estimated MTO vs actual requirement & Cost -Estimates, Scheduling, attending project meetings/video conferences, Interaction with Client.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mooresboro North Carolina
Lower Mainland British Columbia
22 September 2023
17 August 2023