We are currently recruiting for a major Offshore Wind Farm Developer. They have a requirement for a Lead Mechanical Engineer to work on a permanent basis.
Salary: £negotiable + benefits
Looking for candidates with extensive knowledge and experience in the development and execution phases of major Offshore Wind Projects. The role shall ensure value engineering and innovation are incorporated into the specifications and design of offshore wind turbines.
- Managing the design and decision-making process for large scale Wind Farm projects involving multi-disciplinary teams.
- Managing interfaces between key stakeholders and design disciplines during delivery of the wind turbine package
- Interfacing across multiple project packages including foundation and sub structure packages
- Managing technical risk in design, particularly in an end client/Developer role , managed contractors and subcontractors
- Understanding of the offshore wind turbine market, including wind turbine suppliers and technologies
- Experience of undertaking due diligence of wind turbine technology during a tender process and being responsible for proposing a preferred supplier to the project team.
* Chartered (prefered)
Please apply via the links provided
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job.
TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
Our latest jobs
$24.00 - $30.00/hour
R1 200 000 – R1 400 000 Per Annum
Richards Bay, Kwa-Zulu Natal
03 September 2019
06 August 2019