TRS Staffing is looking for a Lead Mechanical / Piping Field Engineer for a mega-project in British Colombia. This will be a site based contract position working in British Colombia along with coordinating work with the Calgary home office. This is a long-term contract position.
· You are a senior Mechanical / Piping Engineer with extensive site based engineering experience
· You have worked on large scale projects in Oil and Gas, Petrochemicals, LNG, Refining, Power…
· Extensive site based experience is required
· Experience with walk downs, site verification, construction work package revisions, and signoffs, review of documents/drawings for design change requisition; procurement support…
· Mechanical piping installation supervision for major modular structures
· A key asset for those with LNG construction experience and Lump Sum project experience
· This is a 14x7 rotation with a fly in/out of AB and BC only
PLEASE NOTE: Only those eligible to work in Canada (Citizen / Permanent Resident) will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.