We have an exciting career opportunity based in Qatar for the position of Legal Counsel with a well known company in the construction and transportation sector.
This would be a long term opportunity with an established and highly reputable company that is looking for a Legal Counsel with experience in arbitration and dispute resolutions within the construction industry. Salary is negotiable and the company offer great expatriate benefits.
Candidate should be bilingual English/Arabic in speaking, reading and writing.
• Ensures that the activities of the Company are conducted lawfully and in compliance with all relevant contracts, procedures and regulations
• Provides full legal service to Service Delivery and Corporate Departments
• Provides research, legal opinion(s) and advice concerning specific issues (Construction and Contracts Law, Litigation and Dispute Resolution)
• Interfaces with key external government and private sector stakeholders
• Supports Corporate and Service Delivery, including assisting in dispute resolution and arbitrations
• Assists in the development and rollout of legal strategies for litigation and dispute resolution matters
• Deals with external solicitors and stakeholders in an efficient and cost effective manner while obtaining external legal advice as required by the Company from time to time
- Candidate should have between 8-15 years of professional experience
- Fluent in Arabic and English
- Law degree and member of a recognised Bar or Law Society
- Strong legal acumen
- Background in the construction industry and understanding of construction law
- Familiar with arbitrations and dispute resolutions
Interested? Apply now for more details - please send your CV via email to email@example.com
Our latest jobs
£40000 - £60000
CA$150000 - CA$200000
£70000 - £80000
45000 - 60000
£65000 - £75000
CA$90000 - CA$120000