You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
A great opportunity to work for one of the World’s most admired Licensor organization based in their India office in the Delhi. They are dealing in EPC / PMC and Cryo / ASU Technology.
The right candidate will speak fluent English, have the right to work in the India and have a minimum of 6+ years’ experience in Logistics coordination and management.
Logistics Coordinator to oversee and facilitate the supply chain operations of the company. You will be the one to coordinate personnel and processes to achieve target and fulfill the project needs.
The major responsibilities are:
• Liasoning with freight forwarder for imports and exports
• Liasoning with CHA
• Generating purchase order on SAP
• Minimum knowledge of inland transportation.
• Contribute to cost, delivery time and risk reduction for transportation while maintaining the required quality
• Ensure proper documents preparation for timely submission to Regulatory authorities (Notified Bodies) Customs Central Excise & Service Tax department-Govt of India, Director General Foreign Trade (DGFT) & Joint Director General Foreign Trade (JDGFT) & Norm’s ratification committee, SEPC (Service Export promotion council), Special valuation Branch (SVB) and coordinate with Custom House Agents (CHA) for Export / Import clearance.
• Negotiate with suppliers directly or support team with negotiations for entire Logistics requirement.
• Support to conduct of pre-award negotiations by Logistics Manager
• Prepare documents with proper supporting in order to establish the Detention and Demurrage payable to Customs, Transporter, Shipping Liner, Container Owner and Freight Forwarder
• Liaise with Taxation/ Finance to anticipate documentation part of E&C future needs
• Support a culture of open communication across category network and within the E&C global organization
• Demonstrates good understanding of technical matters with an emphasi
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Squamish British Columbia
Congo - Pointe Noire City
22 September 2023
17 August 2023