Summerville South Carolina
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Suggest and implement changes to documented work processes to increase efficiency of the logistics department, assembly operations or contribute to improved quality.
• Design and implement Lean Six Sigma based material replenishment strategies.
• Calculate supermarket sizes to ensure logistics’ efforts are efficient and ergonomically friendly.
• Analyze problems and resolve or assist in solving problems
• Review and design logistics operations to improve companies' operational efficiency and reduce costs.
• Provide logistics technology or information for effective and efficient support of product, equipment, or system manufacturing or service.
• Develop specifications for equipment, tools, facility layouts, or material-handling systems.
• Prepare logistic strategies or conceptual designs for production facilities.
• Evaluate the use of inventory tracking technology, Web-based warehousing software, to maximize plant or distribution center efficiency.
• Identify WMS solutions and deploy throughout operations.
• Champion PFEP development program and implementation.
• Develop packaging standards and methodologies.
• Instrumental in streamlining World- Class warehouse facility and processes
• Proficient in SAP, with experience in all aspects of MRP.
• Effective skills in organization, leadership, problem resolution, & time management.
• Complete understanding of the importance in meeting deadlines and reaching goals.
• Excellent communication skills with superiors and peers. • Must be a team player.
• SAP experience is a plus
• Strong analytical skills
• Experience in advanced automation and systems
• Advanced CAD user
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field
“We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.”
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
United States Kingsport
United States Greenville
United States Morrisville
United States Franklin
$ 49025 - $ 55000
United States Spartanburg
United States Greenville
United States Greensboro
Netherlands Regio Rotterdam
22 September 2023