We are currently seeking a Logistics Expeditor to join our growing team in Pueblo, Co. This is a project based position reporting to the Sr. Procurement Specialist and will be responsible for on-time delivery of major equipment, critical path items and all other materials consistent with project schedules and close items as needed with necessary receiving and other follow-up activities.
• Facilitate imports in accordance with US regulations and INCO terms.
• Provide excellent and timely customer service to internal customers in fulfilling the procurement and material management process.
• Expedite equipment and materials when required and handle any unanticipated requests or other problems on materials purchased.
• Work closely with project teams to maintain purchasing databases to ensure all departments have prompt, accurate information.
• Review and Plan requirements for purchasing materials.
• Coordinate and define required expediting-tasks for all placed purchase orders. Contact suppliers & update progress / expediting reports as needed.
• Expedite material to meet developed estimated completion dates
• Work with transporting materials and parts to designated locations per RFP
• Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Engineering, or equivalent experience
• Logistics and expeditor experience and commercial contract expertise
• Minimum 3 years of related experience in vendor/carrier management in a Supply Chain or E-Commerce environment
• Capable of creating written reports, proposals, processes, and project documentation
• Knowledge of purchasing processes (SOP's, RFP/RFQ/RFI's, PO's, Gap Analysis, etc.)
• Excellent negotiation, organization, analytical, and communication skills, ability to work in a fast paced environment and deliver high quality results
• Understanding of INCOTERMS and familiarity with customs, tax, and duty requirements for international shipping
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, required
• Strong experience with supplier performance management and reporting in working with performance metrics, performance scorecards and supplier review
• Ability to cope with a changing environment
• Excellent team player, strong ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with employees and members of management and interpersonal skills, including an ability to effectively communicate across all levels of an organization, technical and non-technical audience
Our latest jobs
CA$60000 - CA$65000
$100000 - $120000
MEX$10000 - MEX$12000
MEX$25000 - MEX$28000
$110000 - $150000
San Leandro California