You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
They are looking for a Site Supervisor to join their team in the Dublin area for upcoming projects.
· Ensure safe workplace, safe systems of work, competent personnel and safe working practices and culture
· Supervise activity/work package delivery
· Record daily activity logs for all site activity
· Liaise with the various trade professionals to organize new work areas and ensure smooth co-ordination
· Liaise with sub-contractors on materials orders
· Management of direct site staff and direction to designated work areas
· Attending regular site meetings with site management to update on progress
· Technical support to the trade teams
· Ensuring all work areas are clear and ready to be handed over
· Develop teams
Necessary requirement of the Site Supervisor
· Senior Trades qualification or equivalent coupled with 5+ years site experience ideally within pharmaceutical/medical device, commercial, industrial or data centre type sectors.
· Strong understanding of site activities and how they are planned and coordinated.
· General knowledge of Mechanical, HVAC, Building Serivces, Utilities, Process Piping Systems etc. or Electrical.
· Can interpret schematics & Mechanical Drawings
· Record of success as a Trade Leader
· Familiarity with materials ordering and lead times
· Strong client focus
· Commercial acumen
· Excellent communicator/strong interpersonal skills
· Decisive and action oriented
· Team player
· Attentive to detail and record keeper
· Results oriented with the resilience to work under pressure
If this role is of interest to you then email your CV to Bharvi Shah at TRS Staffing for a confidential call back.
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job. TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
$75000 - $80000
$115000 - $120000
$87000 - $100000
Regio Den Haag
$75000 - $100000
22 September 2023
17 August 2023