You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
FUNCTION: MAINTENANCE PLANNER (OFFSHORE)
PROJECT: CORAL / OFFSHORE MOZAMBIQUE
DURATION: CONTRACT (RENEWABLE)
SALARY: MARKET RELATED
"TRS has an urgent requirement for an OFFSHORE MAINTENANCE PLANNER within the Oil and Gas Industry who will be responsible for ensuring the works are planned to meet the overall project objectives, to join our leading international client's OFFSHORE CORAL PROJECT team based in MOZAMBIQUE."
- Ensure the integrated plan and schedule of both planned and corrective works are made available so as the plant reliability and availability are maximized.
- Ensure scheduling techniques are utilized to define the timing of the planned maintenance tasks to maximize safety and efficiency whilst aligning with production economics and operational constraints.
- Promote the implementation of the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) as a key tool for planning, scheduling, monitoring, and controlling the maintenance works execution.
- Provide the Maintenance and Production Superintendent with the appropriate reporting.
- Responsible for coordinating several sub-contractors and related disciplines towards successful execution of the maintenance work.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Accredited Tertiary Qualification in the field of Study.
- Proven minimum Ten (10) years of experience in FLNG/LNG process is essential.
- Should have a horizontal knowledge of LFNG Maintenance.
- Must have BOSIET/FOET and all Offshore Certificates (Compulsory).
“We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.”
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
$ 77 Yearly
United States Sugar Land
£ 40000 - £ 65000
United Kingdom London
£ 70000 - £ 85000
£ 45000 - £ 65000
South Africa Durban
South Africa Durban
United Kingdom Woking
United Kingdom Farnborough
22 September 2023