You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
• Proven experience and results-oriented career AND/OR HND or Degree equivalents in appropriate engineering subject, or STCW III/2 Chief Engineer Officer on ships powered by main propulsion machinery of 3,000 kW propulsion power or more, (motor and steam endorsement preferred) or equivalent.
• 2 years minimum as Maintenance Superintendent (or Operations Office based equivalent).
• Experience and knowledge of Safety Management in hydrocarbon processing operations.
• Experience and knowledge of hydrocarbon processing systems and utility systems, preferred.
• Supervisory experience of Permit to Work, Mechanical/Electrical Isolation Standards and Risk Assessment.
• Medically fit to offshore International standards such as ENG1 or equivalent.
“We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.”
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Netherlands Amsterdam area
Australia Mount Holland
Netherlands Botlek Rotterdam
$ 1765 - $ 2383
£ 1 Hourly
United Kingdom Woking
€ 50000 - € 61000
22 September 2023