Greenville South Carolina
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
• Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in applicable field of study and eight (8) years of work-related experience or a combination of education and directly related experience equal to twelve (12) years if non-degreed
Accredited degree or global equivalent in Business, Construction Management, or Law
• Eight (8) years of contract management, subcontract administration, and procurement experience supporting engineering and construction projects
• Experience developing negotiating contract terms and conditions specifically for contracts related to services, construction, engineering, materials and equipment installation
• Strong understanding of contracting principles and legal terms and conditions
• Broad understanding of the construction industry and contract language associated engineering, procurement, fabrication, and construction/construction management (EPFC/CM)
• Experience with administering the Request for Proposal (RFP) process for contractors on heavy industrial construction projects
• Experience in managing the Contractor pre-qualification process
• Experience in conducting commercial evaluations, including the questions and answers (Q&A) and clarifications process with bidders
• Experienced in negotiating commercial terms and the final contract price with bidders
• International experience a plus
• Contract Management experience in field and home office locations
• Lump Sum Turn Key (LSTK) Contract Management experience a plus
• Experience in EPCM industry with industrial capital expansion projects
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
$75000 - $80000
$115000 - $120000
$87000 - $100000
Regio Den Haag
$75000 - $100000
22 September 2023
17 August 2023