United States Pewaukee
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Location: Pewaukee, WI
Industry: Manufacturing (fabricated metal product)
Status of Hire: direct placement; permanent
Pay: $85k+ (higher rates available for more experienced candidates)
Reports to: Manufacturing Engineering Manager
Summary: The manufacturing engineer will play a lead role in planning, directing, and coordinating manufacturing processes and process improvement. In conjunction with Engineering and Production Management, develop, evaluate, and improve manufacturing methods. This process will be guided by solid knowledge of product design, materials and parts, fabrication processes, tooling, production equipment capabilities, assembly method, and quality control standards.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Observe all manufacturing processes and develop improvements to increase productivity, reduce scrap, improve quality, support safety initiatives, and improve workflow
- Work directly with product development teams to introduce new products on time and under budget
- Research and develop new manufacturing methods to reduce lead times, costs and improve quality
- Develop and maintain key performance indicators for manufacturing operations
- Improve documentation levels for manufacturing processes
- Maintain quality assurance standards, processes and controls
- Collaborate with continuous improvement team to facilitate process improvements throughout the company
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor level degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering or equivalent
- A minimum of three years’ demonstrated work experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in designing fixtures for work holding in assembly, manufacturing and quality areas
- Proficient in SolidWorks
- Experience in project management and effective time management skills
- Team player able to interact in a positive, constructive manner with staff members on all levels within the company
- Ability to use standard office equipment and Windows Office Word, Excel, Power Point
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, feel or handle objects, tools or controls; and reach with hands or arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close and distance vision; color vision; peripheral vision; depth perception and the ability to focus
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds without assistance
**Must be authorized to work in the US for any employer, regardless of authorization or visa transfer
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law. All candidates must be able to pass pre-employment drug screens and background checks to be considered eligible for hire.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
United States Wellford
United States Desoto
$ 19 Per Hour
United States Greenville
$ 18 Hourly
United States Harrison
United States Plano
$ 60000 - $ 65000
United States Greensboro
$ 90000 - $ 100000
United States Greensboro
United States Athol
United States Ridgeville
22 September 2023