You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
LOCATION: IVORY COAST (ONSHORE)
PROJECT: FPSO FIRENZE
DURATION: CONTRACT (RENEWABLE)
SALARY: MARKET RELATED
"Our International Client is looking for an ONSHORE MARINE ENGINEER with FPSO experience to join our Client's project team FPSO FIRENZE, based at Abidjan Office, IVORY COAST."
• Ensure full technical efficiency, by proper coordination of maintenance / upgrading activities, for the assigned unit in accordance with Class. international rules, Standard and with the offshore team.
• Coordinate cargo team, in compliance with schedule, cost, quality and safety standards.
• Support the management in the definition of the programs of use / stand-by.
• Collection and entry of information to update the CMMS database.
• Coordination / supervision of the repairs in case of breakdown, or ordinary and extraordinary maintenance, in cooperation with head quarter and Procurement functions, in order to guarantee the availability of the unit.
• Support the vessel management for the maintenance implementation and the corrective actions to solve the daily technical problems, within the assigned budgets.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
• Accredited Degree/Diploma Qualifications.
• FPSO experience is highly desirable.
• Minimum Three (3) years of experience as a Marine Engineer.
• International experience in Angola, Africa, Brazil is a plus.
• Experience with Total, SHELL, Saipem, SONANGOL, BP is a plus.
“We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.”
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mooresboro North Carolina
Lower Mainland British Columbia
22 September 2023
17 August 2023