You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
• Rotating equipment for both process facilities and pipeline systems
• Diesel engines
• Pumps and Compressors
• Cranes and auxiliary equipment
• Heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning (HVAC)
• Hydraulic systems
• Air and gas dryers
• Valves and piping systems
• Firefighting and lifesaving equipment
• Be knowledgeable and comply with all safety requirements, to ensure source equipment is locked out when working on equipment.
• Ensure appropriate specialized PPE is use.
• Be able to develop mechanical maintenance plans in support of the facility preventive maintenance program.
• Inspect equipment on a regularly scheduled basis.
• Provide input and review the mechanical specifications and work practices.
• Effectively utilize the SAP system to measure and improve financial results.
• Use the SAP system to minimize production impacts associated with maintenance and reliability.
• Identify and recommend opportunities to improve business results.
• Submit daily activity reports that meet the reporting and information sharing requirements within the organization.
• Ensure that product quality is maintained within the specifications set by our customers and process requirements.
• Perform assigned duties identified in the Emergency Response Plan
• Provides onsite mentoring and tutoring for the National Technicians. They are responsible to ensure their success in accomplishing the completion of the tasks required by the program within the time frame allotted.
Minimum qualifications to be considered are:
• A minimum of grade 12 or an equivalent high school education
• Tertiary College, Maritime College, Craft Certificate, Engineering Certificate, Millwright or equivalent.
• Minimum five years as mechanical technician, merchant marine engineer, or other relevant experience preferably with hydrocarbon processing plant or onshore / offshore practical production plant mechanical experience.
• Some specialized mechanical courses required for the position
• Fluent in written and spoken English
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and listen. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers; and reach with hands and arms. Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
"We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law"
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mooresboro North Carolina
22 September 2023
17 August 2023