They are currently looking for a strong Mechanical Construction Manager for a role in the West Dublin area. Candidate must have good experience with high purity pipework and will be tasked with representing the PM and company on this major project
• Assist PM in development of construction programme, short term look ahead planning reports, equipment and materials schedules.
• Visit site and develop a site establishment schedule.
• Familiarisation with change management with PM.
• Assist in project validation.
• Put site safety starter pack in place and participate in HSEQ plan.
• Attend/Chair internal meetings with sub-contractors.
• Ensure that all variations are picked up in conjunction with PM and QS.
• Ensure labour allocation sheets are being completed by sub-contractors.
• Mark up master programme each week and issues to PM.
• Effectively manage sub-contractor supervision to enable efficient productivity
• Ensure sub-contractor workforce is on site at workface on time.
• Liaise with sub-contractors to address available work faces.
• Liaise with our client in co-ordination between building and services.
• Work closely with other supervisors to ensure effective co-ordination between M&E services.
• Mark up drawings in conjunction with inspection testing.
• Ensure inspection test plan is enforced by snagging works, then offering to client for inspection at various stages of the installation working to ZERO snags.
• Recognised pipefitter/plumber/sheet metal worker etc. apprenticeship / trade cert coupled with a minimum of 5 years Site Management experience
• Experience in managing Mechanical design and build projects in-excess of €5 million within commercial, industrial, pharmaceutical or data centre type sectors.
• You will ideally be in possession of; IOSH certificate managing safety; IOSH certificate in environmental management and general NEBOSH certificate but not essential.
• Possess strong computer abilities
• Professional Acumen - Represent the company at a senior level in meetings, presentations, technical workshops, etc. in a professional, competent and capable manner.
• Communications – A strong communicator with excellent verbal and writing proficiency. Ability to lead presentations to larger audiences.
• Planning and Organising - An organised and adaptable individual with a flexible approach to work. Ability to manage and prioritise when leading multiple projects.
• Deep understanding of constructability of projects.
• Strong Commercial awareness.
• Capable of building strategic relationships with third party design groups.
• Ability to work on own initiative and build and manage a team.
• High Purity Pipework experienced required.
If this role is of interest to you then email your CV to Jimmy Holly at TRS Staffing for a confidential call back.
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job. TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
Our latest jobs
£35000 - £40000
Vancouver British Columbia
Mexico DF Distrito Federal
Mexico DF Distrito Federal