United Kingdom Farnborough
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Our client is one of the world's largest Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Project Management services companies. They are active across six continents. They work with governments and multinational companies to design, build and maintain many of the world’s most complex capital projects.
This is an opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Engineer to join them in executing world class projects for leading clients in Energy Transition, Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Nuclear, Power, Life Sciences, Advanced Manufacturing, Mining, Industrial, Transportation, Telecommunications and Government sectors.
Candidates Must Be Able To Demonstrate :
• A proven track record as mechanical engineer in major ENERGY AND CHEMICAL projects in pre-FEED, FEED and EPC phases.
• Ability to learn and adapt skills.
• Working with global teams, interfacing with all engineering disciplines, across multiple offices to define engineering scope of work.
• Demonstrate the highest possible regard for Health, Safety and Environmental requirements.
• Preparation of data sheets, enquiry requisitions, technical bid evaluations, purchase requisitions, Supplier co-ordination and document reviews for either , pressure vessels or heat transfer equipment
• Resolution of technical queries from job site including troubleshooting visits to site as required.
• Interface directly with all Engineering disciplines, procurement as well as the supplier.
• Reports to Mechanical Discipline Lead
• Basic knowledge of cost estimates, schedule development, progress reporting and risk identification and mitigation.
• Chartered engineer or working towards achieving Chartered Engineer status
• Familiar with EU/ UK regulations as related to pressure equipment
The successful candidate will be required to apply their Mechanical engineering knowledge to projects based in the home office (with work from home flexibility) and potential for field assignment.
• Competitive starting salary (reviewed against market competitors)
• Flexitime and Flexi-location (Home & Office 2/3 day split)
• 9-day fortnight (every other Friday you have a 3 day weekend!)
• Company Pension
• Growing Representation and Opportunities for Women
•Online library of training courses
• Global Technical support through internal Connections
Travel may be required for assistance at the module yard / job site with installation, commissioning and further testing activities.
Our client actively encourages career and personal development for its staff through a structured career development programme, in-house training, specialist development courses and mentoring.
They have developed an industry recognized Knowledge Management system which provides access to global expertise through an established platform for personal interaction and collaboration with other members of the company worldwide.
If you are interested in this position, please click the link below, or contact Maisy Bibby- email: Maisy.email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
$ 19 Hourly
United States Ladson
United Kingdom Farnborough
Denmark Kalundborg, Denmark
Denmark Copenhagen CVR 36705256
€ 80000 - € 85000
16 February 2024